Join our 2-hour workshop and get interactive step-by-step guidance on how to avoid common failures in a tech startup.
Real talk with practical in-depth insights based on startups case studies!
Workshop will have networking sessions where you can meet & socialise with like-minded entrepreneurs and startup founders.
Live broadcast video
The programme, Thursday, 24th February, 2022
- Where to find a great startup idea in 2021: startup idea validation, value proposition
- Team building: how to find a co-founder and valiadate your teamwork
- Technologies for a tech startup & Product development: MVP Development
- Unique Selling Point & Product Market Fit
- Business model: how to generate revenue from day 1
- Finances of your startup: bootstrapping or finding investment, how to survive when you have no sales yet
- Marketing strategy for a tech startup
- Sales for a tech startup: why founders should be able to sell own product?
- Common failures of tech startups and solutions: real case studies
- Teamwork productivity (Gamification, Tools, KPIs): Saving thousands of hours and £
- Growth and expansion: when and how to expand globally and locally? How to reach international markets from your desk?
- Investment for a tech startup: where to find a right investor, what is 'smart money'?
- Startup pitch: how to be outstanding and win a startup competition?
- Behind the scenes of startup life: what you should know before starting this journey
- Q&A: Real-time session with industry experts
Slava Baranovskiy (slavabaranovskiy.com)
Serial tech entrepreneur, tech startup founder, Entrepreneur in Residence of Brunel University London, founder of Eligent Club, International speaker with a strong business and tech background.
He is a guest speaker/mentor at Westminster Business School, Brunel University, Birkbeck University, Cass Business School, University College London, Global Entrepreneurship Week London 2017-2018, Startup Leadership Program London, Russian Business Week 2018, Creative Enterprise Centre, Women Who Inspire, WBC, The Budding Entrepreneur Club, Kiuas Bootcamp Helsinki and others.