With extensive marketing and leadership experience gained across multi-category, multi-brand, and multi-cultures, Liliana has a track record of shaping and unlocking opportunities, accelerating and leading incredible business growth with her trademark energy, drive and possibility mind-set. She is passionate about inspiring possibility: growth for people and business.
Liliana is Professor of Practice at Hult International Business School, teaching on Trends and Innovations and Brand Management subjects. She has also lectured as a keynote speaker around the world on Marketing, Customer experience, Disruptive Innovation, Design Thinking topics.
Liliana strongly believes in brand purpose and what it can deliver to the business! And today, she believes purpose and tech are the two strong forces that are disrupting brands everywhere. And this is her main focus with the current role at TATA Group.
She really enjoys working in teams and developing people, and she builds strong networks to drive very challenging projects in complex organisations.
She is digitally savvy and externally oriented which not only makes she very knowledgeable, but also very aware of how brands need to behave in the world today!
Expertise and Skills:
- Business transformation via consumer driven strategies, creativity, innovation and leadership, customer experience
- Developing disruptive innovations, agile and consumer centric, able to drive business growth
- Digital customer experience
- Design Thinking expert
- Strategic and creative brand building
- Building , coaching and developing high performing teams
- Podcast Mission: Innovations
- Beverage Essentials Handbook 2020
"Helping people to become a better version of themselves is my purpose in life and mentoring is all about this. Being close, supporting and working with people who dream and work hard to bring their dreams to life is the most fulfilling experience. I am very happy to be part of this community of brilliant entrepreneurs."